well I finally got a couple runs with the production 2.1 reduced10%, I think I reduced it a bit more than I normally do and I mixed a little more than needed but still tried to put it all on car and not down the drain lol, oh well
thanks man, that is exactly how I described it as "thick" as well, I got it dialed in pretty good right now at 10% it lays down very slick and at 5-7% its also really nice, I've hesitant on reducing because I worry about die back but seems to be fine.
Little change of pace and a change I absolutely love to do.
Turbo prelude project, I was suppose to just be doing chargepipe and modify downpipe to fit existing exhaust but when I got the car there was so much unfinished stuff and some poor guidance on this build.
This thing will make a easy 500whp, bottom end has Benson sleeves and can handle over 700hp.
Some stuff I did was chargepipe, 3"ss exhaust, battery relocation tray, had to modify every piece of supplied turbo kit
This quarter had the shittiest repair done, the filler work in most areas was so thick, plug welds were just pathetic if they even attempted to do them, holes were just filled over etc etc, it's not a repair I'm overly proud of either as replacing the quarter wasn't an option and had a budget to try work within so brought the panel out as good as it allowed