Sharpe Paint Cup Vent


Professional Amateur
An idea where I can buy this? Google hasn't been any help tonight.



Snap on used to sell rebranded Sharpe products.. may be able to get parts through them??


Trying to be the best me, I can be
I would contact Sharpe. They do make a "legacy" cup and lid assy that would fit your gun PN 6690. That's what they will probably refer you to as that gun is old (SGF98 I'm assuming) and those cap assy's have probably been discontinued for many years. Maybe just the lid assy for the replacement cup will work with your cup. I couldn't find the lid alone searching so that is not a good sign though. Contact Sharpe though and they may be able to help. I wouldn't get too hopeful though.:)