I used SPI activator and SPI urethane reducer with my Motobase. Worked great. The Motobase really covers well, three coats and it was a perfect match to the factory color I used. Now I have to go back and redo my jambs and under the hood because the 5 coats of Prospray I used on them some time ago are way too light! Probably would have taken 6 or 7 coats of the Prospray to match the Motobase with 3.
By the way Coronet. I found on old message on here were you shared some info on using a Tekna Copper. Being that I am extremely novice I copied what you had written for the gun setup and it worked beautifully for me. Thank you guys for sharing your knowledge!